- Mechanical engineer degree
- Worked as constructer at Parametric Technology Cooperation Zürich and Boston
- CEO of Ever Group Germany and joined infoapps as CEO in 2006
- 12 years of experience in the Intellectual Property Sector and as Inventor
- President of the Competence Network IP
- Teaching as assistant Professor at the Technical University of Munich on the topic Intellectual Property
Dr. Lutz Weber
Dr. Lutz Weber has studied chemistry and pharmacy in Budapest, Hungary, and received its PhD from the University of Leipzig, Germany. He has over 25 years of industrial research experience in pharmaceutical chemistry, chemoinformatics, drug discovery and development. Dr. Weber is the author of over 80 research papers, 10 book chapters and reviews. He is co-founder of Alphaptose GmbH (2006), OntoChem GmbH (2005), NexusPharma Inc. (2004) and Morphochem AG (1998). He also worked at Hoffmann-La Roche, Switzerland. Dr. Weber’s experience includes the direction of several drug discovery projects that led to the identification of new small molecules as drug candidates and moving four projects into clinical development.